Publications and Podium Presentations
The following links are to relevant publications related to or in support of, the OcuDyne hypothesis.
- Ophthalmic artery angioplasty for age-related macular degeneration | Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery PDF
- An Update on the Hemodynamic Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration | American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Altered Blood Flow in the Ophthalmic and Internal Carotid Arteries in Patients with Age-Related Macular Degeneration Measured Using Noncontrast MR Angiography at 7T | American Journal of Neuroradiology
The following presentations and discussions have been taking place with physician audiences around the globe. Ophthalmologists and Neurointerventional Radiologists are coming together and discussing the potential change in treatment paradigm that is taking shape. It is an exciting time for research as the influence cardiovascular disease presents on the development and advancement of AMD becomes more widely studied and understood.
- World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AMD | Ivan Lylyk, MD | Tokyo, Japan | August 2022
- Curso International de Oftalmologia | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AMD | Ivan Lylyk, MD and Anibal Francone, MD | Bogotá, Columbia | July 2022
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) | Impact of Central Choriocapillaris Flow Deficits (Poster) | Philip J Rosenfeld, MD, PhD | New Orleans, LA | April 2022
- SNIS Insights: Online Webinar Series | JNIS Journal Club Round table discussion | Pedro Lylyk, MD, Ivan Lylyk, MD, and Philip J Rosenfeld, MD, PhD | Remote | March 2022
- Brain Research and Advanced Interventional Neuroradiology (BRAIN) | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AM | Ivan Lylyk, MD | London, England | December 2021
- Brazilian Society of INR & Endovascular Surgery (SOBRICE) | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AMD | Ivan Lylyk, MD | São Paulo, Brazil | October 2021
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery (SNIS) | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AMD | Ivan Lylyk, MD | Colorado Springs, Colorado | July 2021
- Semana Del Intervencionismo Mínimamente Invasivo (SIMI) | Ophthalmic Artery Angioplasty for AMD | Ivan Lylyk, MD | Buenos Aires, Argentina | December 2020